Today Ron and I went in for my mid pregnancy anatomy scan!
Besides for the baby looking and measuring 9oz which is the perfect size for how far along I am we also go to find out the gender!
Ron and I are happy to announce that we are having........................................
******************************
****************************
**************************
************************
**********************
********************
******************
****************
**************
************
**********
********
******
****
**
*
A Girl!!!
Yep the Little Munchkin is a girl!
Here are the other ultrasound photos from today's scan!
Her cute little profile!
This is her girly parts! You can't really tell but she flashed us a few good shots so we know for 100% that she is all lady!
She had her feet up above her head and her knees touching her toes! As you can see see from this picture!
And this picture!
The ultrasound tech was trying to get a good shot of her face but because she was pretty much bent in half it was really hard to get!
In this one she is holding and playing with her feet!
This is the tech's last attempt to get a shot of her face!
She stayed in this bent position the entire time making the tech really work for her measurements but we all had a good laugh about it!
Okay I saw this idea on Pinterest when I first got pregnant and toyed with the idea of doing it if we found out the baby was girl. So in my excitement today after the scan I said what the heck it's cute and let's do it!
She looks beyond healthy and beautiful! Ron and I are very excited to be having a little girl and can't wait for January to get here so we can meet her in person!!











No comments:
Post a Comment