Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Surprise TruWest Baby Swag!

I was on the phone with the credit union I used to bank at and the lady and I got talking and I said that we were expecting our first baby in January.

The lady was happy for us, gave us her congratulations and good thoughts, and we finished the phone call.

About a week later a box from BuyBuy Baby came to the house.


Inside was these two boxes


I wanted to wait for Ron to be there before I opened them so that night we sat down to see what was inside these mystery boxes!


The card that was in the box said "Congrats on your new little investment! From the TruWest Family!

Ron and I were once again flattered and this surprise was out of the blue which made opening the boxes more exciting!


Ron had me open the gifts so he could play with the ribbon and make me new hair ribbons!




In the first box was these two cute outfits!


Ron put them on him himself and we all got a good laugh about that!



More hair ribbons for me!








And in the second box was a green polka dot piggy bank!

It was a very sweet thing for them to do and I sent them a heart felt thank you card!

It's fun all the exciting things we are getting for the Little Munchkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment