Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, August 23, 2013

18 Weeks!

Today I'm officially 18 weeks!!

I'm actually really excited to get to this point because this is what Ron and I have dubbed our second breathe easier milestone!

For more on that check out tomorrow's post where I explain our list of breathe easier milestones!

But now it's on to see how this past week has been!!

*I'm still searching high and low for that vast amount of energy I've been told about! So far I have only found tiny, tiny, tiny amounts of very short bursts here and there! To me this is not yet enough to believe this second trimester energy thing!

*I found some great laying techniques and stretches in my "What To Expect When You're Expecting" book that have really helped me out when I have gotten the nightly leg cramps! Those with eating grapes right before I go to bed has really helped me with either not getting them or getting rid of them faster!

*This week the nausea train had a little stop by my house which I wasn't too thrilled about but honestly it wasn't too bad and my Zofran and Emertrol happily got the train on it's way again fairly quickly!

*I've had a pretty healthy appetite and have been some serious cravings! In fact one I have really bad right now I'll probably run to the store and get after I get done posting this post!

*My hormones have died down some and I'm not going to assault you over taking my food but if I see something sad or something to do with seeing your baby for the first time I will pretty much start crying right away!

*At night I'm still having the crazy funny and weird dreams which I'm completely fine with and actually have been very entertaining! Luckily the nightmares have slowed down and some nights don't happen which is beyond wonderful!

*I'm now getting to the point where I'm almost always hot! I'm sure the wonderful August Arizona weather doesn't help but some days it gets really bad and Socrates and I will spend some time in the pool or I will sit, slug like, on the couch with the blinds closed.

*The Little Munchkin is still moving like crazy and the movements have a pretty good trend or pattern to them which is fun! I really can't wait until they get more routine and stronger!

*And lastly my baby bump is still slowing expanding as you can see from this week's photo!


I love my bump and how cute it is!!

Well there in my update! But I have a weekend of posts so come back and check them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment