Today I'm 19 weeks!
Only one more week and I'll not only be at the half way mark but be about half way through my second trimester!
So let's see how this week has been!
*I finally had one day where I got a good bust of energy for a couple of hours and was able to run some errands, do some house cleaning, go swimming, and made a kick butt dinner! That night though I slept like a dead rock!
*I only got leg cramps once this week and they were very mild! But now my feet and legs like to fall asleep just randomly or if the Little Munchkin is laying funky.
*My bleeding gums have returned but luckily they haven't been so bad as they were before!
*Because of my bladder/kidney infection and the amount of fluid I'm having to drink to help the antibiotics flush it out I have been back to spending a lot of time with the potty! But at least I'm sitting on it and don't have my head in it!
*Not one bout of nausea this week! Heck yeah!!
*I'm still having the crazy and weird dream at night and the nightmares have sadly come back which I'm not too happy about!
*I freaking love food! The cravings and appetite have hit full force and I faithfully eat at least four times a day! But I try to keep it healthy and try to ignore my cravings for In and Out, French Fries, ice cream, and chocolate and only give in to those every so often! Luckily I have been having a lot of cravings for fruits and veggies like right now I want a salad with raspberry walnut vinaigrette dressing! Yum and I'm sure we will now be having salad with dinner tonight!
*I still get really warm especially at night and of course right after I've finally gotten comfy and almost asleep because what time would be better right!?!?
*The baby is still moving like crazy! She loves to bounce on my bladder and kick my sides in the kidney area. Of course her favorite side is the right where my kidney infection is worse but it's okay! She still love when she hears Ron's voice or he puts his hand on my tummy and will hurry over to the sound of his voice or where his hand is! She also loves to lay in that almost bent in half position that she was in yesterday for the ultrasound almost all the time! I can feel her little head and feet bouncing against my organs or abdomen wall at the same time! But don't get me wrong I love every second of it!
*Lastly my baby bump is slowly getting bigger as Our Little Miss keeps growing!
I won't lie I'm loving my baby bump! It still isn't too big and when I'm sitting it's not too noticeable but you can tell when I'm up and in almost all of my clothes! I can't wait until it gets a little bigger and I have a more defined "Baby Shelf!" Hahahaha!
So there is my weekly update! But don't worry I still have about 21 more weekly updates for you all to enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment