Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, August 2, 2013

15 Weeks!

Friday is upon us once again and that means.................

Today I'm 15 weeks!!

Once again *knock on wood* this past week went by pretty fast which I'm still not complaining about one bit!

Fun pregnancy things this week are:

*Feeling crazy tired! I want to be in bed by 9 pm every night!

*Leg cramps have started which I'm not too thrilled about since they happen mostly at night right as I'm trying to go to sleep!

*Nausea has decreased even more and I've only gotten nauseous once or twice this week.

*My pregnancy acne had another little flare up but luckily it's mostly on my forehead under my bangs

*I'm starting to get more hungry throughout the day so I've stuck to eating smaller meals or snacks more often.

*I've been a little more weeping this week but mostly over crazy things still like shows, pictures, and commercials! 

*I'm starting to have my abdomen, back, and hip muscles hurt from stretching which isn't the most fun I've ever had but it's not too bad!

*And of course lastly my baby bump is now noticeable in most of my clothes and I haven't had anyone ask the "Are you pregnant?" question but I've gotten a lot of the "How cute!" and "Awww" looks followed by smiles by many people when I go places. 


So here is the baby bump at 15 weeks! 

Only 25 weeks to go and I can't wait for all the adventures and fun things that will come in those 25 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment