Unless you've been living under an Everest size rock you may have heard through the grapevine that the Royal Baby was born on Monday, July 22, 2013!
A little delayed by at least a week I'm sure it didn't matter to his parents or those of us that stalked the internet daily or more than daily to see if he had arrived!
While the world was into what the press called "The Great Kate Wait" I got to thinking how awesome it would be to add the historic births or births of some of my favorite famous stars while I was pregnant so one day The Little Munchkin can look back and be like my mom was pregnant the same time as this person!
I know that may be more awesome to be but that won't stop me from doing it!
With that being said on with the post!
At the start of my 2nd trimester a truly historic birth took place!
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge welcomed their first child and the heir third in line for the British throne!
He made his big entrance on Monday, July 22, 2013 at 4:24 pm and was 8 pounds and 6 ounces!
The next day his proud parents left the hospital and showed him off to the waiting and adoring public!
I completely love this picture! I got all misty when I first saw it! You can tell without a doubt that she is completely in love and in a state of bliss!
I won't lie I got misty with this picture as well! He looks just as much in love and blissful as Kate!
And finally.............
His Royal Highness Prince George Alexander Louis Cambridge!
(Forgive me if any of that title is wrong, I'm not use to the royal titles!)
When Will and Kate were married I knew I was watching some awesome history to tell my future children! Ron and I even bought a 1 year anniversary plate for them when we were in London around the same time last year.
But watching their wedding and even when we were in London it never crossed my mind that I would be pregnant at the same time as the Duchess! Even though I still have 26 weeks left for 13 of those weeks we were both in the same condition which to me is something special to share with our Little Munchkin. Of course that could be because of my love for history!
And even though Baby Truex won't have media and fans waiting outside the hospital or stalking the internet, TV, and newspapers for their big arrival, or even someone to shout out the news of their birth or give a gun salute I know that Ron and I will love Our Little Munchkin just as much as the parents of the new Prince loves him!





No comments:
Post a Comment