Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

11 Week Appointment!

Yesterday was my 11 week OB appointment and I went in completely expecting to only get to hear the baby's heart beat with the Doppler and all the other fun things that come with the OB appointments. 

So when they decided to do an ultrasound to make sure I'm still measuring for my dates I was more than thrilled!

I was fully expecting to get an ultrasound next week for my nuchal translucency ultrasound which I will post more info about before my ultrasound on Monday!

So yesterday was a complete treat to be able to see our little Munchkin again and how much they have grown in only three short weeks!

We Bring To You Baby Truex At 11 Weeks!


This one is a real close up for the heart beat so it looks like some sort of gummy! Munchkin's heart beat was a fast, steady, and healthy 163 bpm!


My doctor was thrilled with this one! That rope looking thing you see there is the umbilical cord. The doctor loved, was amazed, and thrilled that we could see the umbilical cord so well so early and that it also have wonderful blood flow already!


Doing some crown to rump measurements that measured out to be right on track at 11 weeks and 3 days!


The first of the profile pictures!


The baby was moving and grooving in there which was wonderful to watch and I can't wait to actually be able to feel!


 Another cute thing Munchkin was doing, was kicking an stretching those cute little legs and toes and much as they could! 

Everything else went wonderful for the appointment! 

*Baby looks healthy 
*Mommy is healthy
*Labs are great
*Uterus right on track
*Mommy's weight is maintaining right now but I know that will change in the next few weeks and months
*And everyone is happy!

So there you have it! Baby Truex and my OB appointment at 11 weeks! 

Next Monday Ron and I got in to have the nuchal translucency ultrasound which I will blog about what it is, why they do it, and all that jazz later this week. Then next week I will post more pictures and hopefully a video of the ultrasound on Tuesday!! 

So you guessed it! Come back to check it out and read up! Also bring your friends and family to if you want and get in on our fun polls! You never know when we may add new polls for you all to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment