It's Friday and that means that I'm officially 14 weeks!
Every week I add on I get more and more excited and less nervous which is a great thing!
This week actually went by pretty quick which I'm hoping is a new trend that will stick around for a while!
So let's see what this week has brought us!
*CONSTIPATION! Notice how this is not only in all caps but bold and bigger! Yep it was one of those weeks!
*I've finally started peeing less! I'm now only going to the bathroom three times a day and can make it through most every night!
*I'm still feeling super tired most of the time but I know the heat of our fabulous Arizona summers doesn't help that.
*Nausea has been pretty awesome this week and I've only had that sick to your stomach feeling a couple of times.
*My gums are now bleeding every time I brush my teeth which has lead me to get a softer tooth brush head to brush with.
*My pregnancy acne is doing better and I've gotten the worse area on my forehead pretty much under control for now.
*I feel like I'm always hungry and have been having a lot of craving for things like fruit, bagels, and french fries!
*My emotions have been doing pretty good except for a few TV shows like Scrubs and How I Met Your Mother that has gotten to me!
*And last but never least the baby bump is holding pretty steady as my uterus continues it's journey out of my pelvis which I know will soon make my baby belly bumpin'!
Here you go my Baby Belly at 14 weeks!
So that's my little recap for this week but remember to keep checking back and see what other things we are up to during our pregnancy journey!



No comments:
Post a Comment