Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Our 12 Week NT Ultrasound!

Yesterday Ron and I had our 12 week NT ultrasound which went great! 

We got a disc full of pictures and today I bring to you some of our favorites!


The baby was very active and kept making bubbles which was super cute!


Getting the crown to rump measurements which are right on date!


Up close profile!


"Little Munchkin" has their hand up by their face!



Hand one


Hand two!


Cute little baby feet! I really love this one!


 Baby bottom, legs, and feet. It's still a little too early to tell if "Little Munchkin" is a boy or a girl but we should find out in a the next week weeks!


 Full body view profile!


Baby brain!! 
They also gave us some 3D pictures that we were thrilled with!




So many Predator one liners can go with this picture! 
 I know this one looks a little creepy but my geeky, alien love makes me think it's cute!


So there you have Baby Truex at 12 weeks! This makes me even more excited about the baby and makes it so much more real that this little cuteness is actually growing inside of me right now!

I see the doctor again on Wednesday for my review of the ultrasound and weekly check up so I'll have more updates there!

No comments:

Post a Comment