Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 18, 2013

12 Week Appointment!

Yesterday I had my weekly OB appointment for week 12 of this pregnancy journey!

Everything went great and is right on track! But I have to wait until next week when the doctor has my lab results that go with the NT ultrasound to go over the results of both the ultrasound and labs. I'm not bothered by this at all which he was happy about and my complete calm was a tad surprising for me but I'm going to take it!

Highlights from this week's appointment!

*Baby's heart beat is perfect! Drumming away at a healthy and steady 158 bpm! The baby was actually so active that we would get the heart beat really nice and loud for a few seconds before the baby would move and we would have to play the "Where did you go?" game again! He said it's one of the more active babies he has seen at 12 weeks!

*Uterus is perfect, just the right size, and can be felt about two or two and a half inches below my belly button!

*I've gained 1 whole pound! Hahahaha! I've maintained my right to what it was pre-pregnancy this whole 12 weeks so it's nice to see me starting to gain weight as long as I keep it steady!

*My baby bump is measuring bigger than my almost 13 week uterus and fetus but the doctor is fine with it because of how my hips and uterus is set. 

* The doctor told me that since I'm 12 weeks, we have heard a strong and steady heart beat each time, and the baby is so active my chances of miscarriage is around 1%! Even though I know anything can happen it's still nice to know that after having so issues with this before!

So there is my highlights from this week's appointment!
After next week and we get the results of the NT ultrasound we can set up the most awaited for 16-20 week anatomy ultrasound where we will find out is Baby Truex is a he or she!

But until then I have other fun posts for you to enjoy so check back and see what they are all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment