I've always hated how people call babies "It" when they are pregnant before and something after they know the gender.
Honestly I try not to refer to Baby Truex as "It" because everything I hear that reference all I think of is this...
Yep creepy killer clown book/movie from Stephen King!
Even though I love this book and movie like most of Stephen King's work thinking of my baby as a killer clown that eat/kills kids is not the perfect lullaby image I want, nor can I see a lot of mommies wanting!
From the time I was a teenager I have felt this way so I decided then and still feel this way that when I got pregnant I would try to always refer to the baby as well the baby or some cute nickname that I felt fit that pregnancy/baby.
So after 10 weeks and trying out different nickname/pet names I fully believe that "Munchkin" fits this baby! So from here on out if you hear or see me call the baby Munchkin that is why! Now that nickname may not stick after the baby is born but I feel but better referring to the baby as this then "It"
So Munchkin it is and we can't wait for 30 more weeks when we get to meet you!



No comments:
Post a Comment