Today we are starting week 11 and one week closer to so many milestones!
So here is what's going on down this pregnancy road!
*Nausea and more then I want to have but still not that bad! I hope in the next few weeks that will stop though!
*This one is new but definitely a pregnancy symptom is bleeding gums! Yuck! It's not too bad and it's only when I brush my teeth before bed but I've been having some bleeding gums every time.
*Tiredness! This one has gotten worse but I think the wonderful Arizona heat has to do with part of this!
*Speaking of heat I now get overheated so quickly! We were outside shooting off fireworks for an hour last night and it wasn't too bad outside but I was overheated for at least four hours afterwards! This is also so much worse at night!
*Cravings! I want to eat all and any fruit I can get a hold of! The produce section in the store is now one of the most dangerous places for me to be! Also last week I wanted BBQ ribs all week! Weird I know!
*Dry skin is also starting and thank heavens for my cocca butter! This one also may be partly because of the Arizona heat!
*Once again constipation makes the list but if you notice it's not all in caps so it really has been a lot better this week.
*The bathroom and I are great friends now that I'm having to go in there to pee anywhere for six to ten times a day! This is one symptom I can't wait to have less of!
*Lastly the baby belly is still slowly growing but it still there and I know it will get bigger as the weeks goes on!
Baby Belly at 11 weeks!
So that is it for this recap but keep coming back to see what fun things we are up too!



No comments:
Post a Comment