Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 25, 2013

13 Week Doctor Appointment!

Yesterday was my 13 week OB appointment and everything is still looking and doing great!

Highlights from this week's visit..................

*I'm still holding strong at 131 pounds that the doctor is still good with since I'm early in my 2nd trimester.

*Cervix is nice and close

*Uterus is just the right size and doing great

*Unfortunately I had a fever Tuesday and yesterday and they doctor found that I have a kidney infection. But not to worry, he said it's very common to get them while you are pregnant because of how the urine flow from the kidneys can be partially blocked during pregnancy. So I got a shot in the bum and an antibiotic to take as well as the order to rest and drinks lots, lots, and lots of fluids!

*We decided because of my hips that a c-section is the best and safest way to go for both myself and the Little Munchkin. But we will plan a date and all that jazz as it gets closer to my due date

*Baby's heart beat is a healthy and steady 151 BPM

Since I was running the fever he did an ultrasound which of course I had no objections too!

As all my other ultrasounds the baby was moving all over the place and as soon as the ultrasound probe was placed on my stomach Little Munchkin put their feet right up against it! It was pretty much the cutest!

So here is Baby Truex at 13 weeks!  




I love this one! Look at the little hand and how well you can see the fingers and bones!

Another great appointment in the books and one more healthy check-up closer to having Baby Truex here!

No comments:

Post a Comment