Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, July 19, 2013

13 Weeks and the Start of my 2nd Trimester!!

Today is the start of not only my 13 week but according to my doctor the start of my 2nd Trimester!!

I won't lie being able to say I'm in my 2nd Trimester is awesome!

Let's see what's been going on in the past week down pregnancy lane!

*My nausea has drastically gone down! I've only felt queasy once of twice and it was for a very short amount of time!

*My blood sugar feels likes it's on a roller coaster! I try to eat three main meals and three to four healthy snacks everyday as well as stay hydrated so my sugar won't drop but twice out of nowhere my blood sugar will crash leaving me feeling tired and shaky. I was told this is normal and I to increase my protein intake.

*I've started to get that dizzy feeling if I get up too fast so now I'm going with slow and steady!

*My gums are still bleeding every night when I brush my teeth.

*My emotions have been a little more on the sensitive side but not over to many serious or real life things but over the craziest and smallest things that normally come on TV. Ron laughs because the Shark Week commercial he thought would make me sob doesn't do anything in the tearing up department but the Reese's Peanut butter commercial still does!

*Still having the urge to empty my bladder ten million times a day!

*I now feel most of the day that I'm at least 10,000 degrees and it gets worse as I get ready to go to bed!

*I've had some of the strangest dreams, which are almost all pretty funny!

*And lastly the baby belly has still slowed some but is still rocking!

This week I not only close with a baby belly picture but also due to a minor and completely resolved scare the other day I bring you a couple new ultrasound pictures of  "Our Little Munchkin " for you all to enjoy!


Baby Belly at 13 Weeks!!

More Baby Truex Ultrasound Photos!


A side close up profile of "Little Munchkin's" face!


A full body profile!


And lastly cute little baby feet!!

Hopefully you enjoyed my 13 week posts and all the pictures!
Now let's bring on the next 27 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment