Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pregnancy Cravings: The First Trimester!

Of course all women have pregnancy cravings and another thing I thought would be fun would be to take a picture of those foods that I had an unbelievable craving for during each trimester and share them with you!

But most of these were an once or twice thing not an every day thing so don't worry!

So now I bring to you the pregnancy cravings of the first trimester!


 Potato chips and dill pickles


 Twizzlers Nibs! I really more of a Red Vines gal but I've been craving and eating a lot of these!


Fried ice cream and my wonderful husband took me to get it the night I had this craving!


Dinosaur Spaghettio's! Thank you Konner for getting me a couple cans of these a few months ago!


BBQ ribs!


 Big Mac, French Fries, and an apple pie from McDonald's. This was also only a one time craving!


 Homemade Tropical smoothies!


And lastly tomato soup! This one I have ate a ton of!

So there you go the major craving of my first trimester of this pregnancy!

This afternoon I have my weekly OB appointment so come back tomorrow and see what new updates I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment