Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tick Tock Tick Tock!

I'm sure all you first time mommies and daddies felt this way and may even have felt this way for your second, third, etc, etc baby but do you feel that time has just......................

Sssslllloooowwwweeeddd

down to an immeasurable pace?


Of course since I'm optimistic I thought that this would pass as the weeks went on but I was more than wrong and I think it's only gotten slower!

When talking to others about this I was told that they counted down the weeks starting on the day they move up a week. Like 12 weeks to 13 weeks. 

I did this and I'm still doing it as you can read on my blog but to me it made the time slow down even slower, if that was even possible!

But I finally found something that makes the days go by at a somewhat normal passing speed!

I count the months! Like we are in July and in twoish weeks we will be in August so I'm one month closer! Most people told me this made time feel eternal when they were pregnant but for some reason it works for me so I'm sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment