Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, July 12, 2013

12 Weeks!

Today we have not only hit the 12 weeks mark but according to the doctor I see this is the last week of my first trimester!

Yay!

Even though this first trimester hasn't been too bad for me I'm ready to get on with the middle trimester and be one milestone closer to Baby Truex getting here!

So let's see how things are going!

*Nausea has been a lot better and has only hit me a couple times this week.

*Sadly constipation is still there but actually isn't too bad anymore thanks to drinking a cup or two of juice everyday!

*Bleeding gums are still bleeding when I brush my teeth each night.

*Without fail every night my external body temperature jumps at least ten degrees! I can even feel the heat radiating off of me! 

*I'm still craving a lot of fruit! But this last week I have also added mac and cheese to that craving list. But don't worry I'm trying to keep my diet healthy!

*I've been even more tired this week which is something I'm not to happy about and I look forward to my second trimester energy burst!

*I'm still spending more time with the toilet then I would like and I'm pretty sure my bladder rivals the size of the mouse's bladder!

*And as always lastly is the baby bump! It's still slowed some but I know that in the next coming weeks it will make up for that! 

So once again to end my post I bring you.................

Baby Belly at 12 weeks!

We still have 28 weeks to go until the end of this journey so check back often for more updates and fun things that we have been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment