Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2014

First Trimester Food!

Wondering what foods the Little Bean was making this mommy drool over during the first trimester?

Well here is your answer!


Bananas!


Fanta blue slushies!


Cannolis from Carrabba's!


Cherries!


Pie of almost any flavor!


Homemade cream corn, sauteed pepper, onions, and mushrooms, and Polish sausage!


Garden Veggie crackers!


Honey BBQ wings!


Pineapple!


S'mores!


Salad!


Shrimp, fried fish, and French Fries!


Shrimp tacos from Rose's!


Steak and lobster! (This one was for a special treat on date night!)


Sweet pulled pork salad!


And lastly tomato soup!

For the most part I've tried to keep it healthy but every so often the Little Bean had other thoughts in mind about that!

I have to also laugh because a lot of these are the same things I craved during my first trimester or whole pregnancy with Rondalynn!

It will be fun to see what types of things the Little Bean would like me to feast upon during the second trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment