Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2014

16 Weeks!!

Today we start week 16!! My pregnancy is now starting the late teenage stage! Hahaha!

Let's see what my "Little Teenager" is up!


*The Little Bean is measuring in around the size of a small gerbil at around 2 1/2 - 3 ounces and 4 1/2 inches long!

*At this stage the baby can fit into the palm of my hand

*Right now the Little Bean can suck on their thumb, play with the umbilical cord, and happily kick and punch away at their little pool of amniotic fluid!

*Patterning on the baby's head where those little hairs will be is there even though the baby doesn't have any hair on the top of their head!

*Little toenails are starting to form on those cute little toes

*And lastly the heart pumps about 25 quarts of blood a day!!

While all that is going on, on the inside here is how it's making mommy look on the outside!


This last week this mommy has all of these fun and not so fun joys!

*Energy - I'm starting to feel this more and more each day which I'm very grateful for! Now I have a pretty good amount of energy until shortly after lunch instead of just two or so hours that I was getting before!

*Potty time - No real update here I'm still having to pee every hour and every other hour at night!

*Constipation - I was telling Ron how lucky I was that I haven't had this issue yet and then bam! Three days later I was in the bathroom begging for either sweet relief or death whatever one came first! 

*Flutters - A the Little Bean gets bigger and more and more active I feel those little movements more and more every day and I love it!!

*Bleeding gums - Again this is going on this week and is just about the same as it was last week, but it still sucks to have that blood taste in your mouth after brushing instead of the clean toothpaste taste!

*Hunger/Cravings - Lastly this week is the hunger and cravings! This is also just about the same as last week and I get up a little hungry for breakfast then don't feel hungry for most of the day afterwards, even though I still eat, and then around 4-5pm the hunger and cravings kick in and I want to snack until bedtime! Hahaha! But like normal I'm trying to be healthy about it!

So that's it for this weekly update! Keep checking back for more updates on both Rondalynn and the Little Bean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment