Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, August 25, 2014

Evolution of the Baby Bump in the First Trimester!

Now that the first trimester is over and has been for a couple of weeks I guess it's time for me to post the evolution of the baby bump through this first trimester!


I love the college program Ron bought me for my birthday two years ago! I put it to great use especially when it comes to pregnancy and Rondalynn!

You can see how much my little baby bump has grow in those first nine weeks of knowing baby number two was on their way! And it wasn't until now that I realized how much weight I had lost after having Rondalynn! That will be great motivation for after the Little Bean is born!

It will be interesting to see how the baby bump grows during the second trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment