Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2014

7 Months!

 Today my baby girl is 7 months old! 

That's officially starting the down hill of the first year and this mommy isn't ready for that! Hahaha!

So I took about ten hundred pictures of her this morning at our 7 month photo shoot, so forgive me!

But she was just being far too cute as you will see from the many awesome pictures and expressions!


So these aren't in the order I took them but this face came right after I changed out her hair bow because I like this on way better for this outfit! She was not amused with mommy and her accessorizing!






Daddy came up behind her right as I snapped this one! She doesn't like her daddy at all, can you tell!



She was trying to sit up for this one because I think she was done with mommy taking pictures!



Again mommy didn't get the hint that she was done with pictures so she was trying to sit up and escape again.








She realized that she can take her stickers off! Mommy may be in trouble for the next five months of pictures!




And lastly I give you her monthly update photo!


I can't believe she is already 7 months! I love her more and more every day and I love seeing her grow and learn so much every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment