Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Crawling!

Attention! Attention!

Ladies and Gentlemen!!

We have a..................

CRAWLER!!!

Yes my Squeaky is crawling and mobile!!

She hasn't let me take a picture of her crawling because as soon as I get the camera ready even on my phone she stops, sits there, looks at me, and just smiles and laughs!

Her crawl isn't a typical crawl yet but is more of a goofy zombie crawl. She will crawl fine with the left leg and then do this goofy scoot/dragging thing with her right leg. Don't worry nothing is wrong with her leg or hip or anything it's just the way she prefers to do it right now but I'm sure soon she will figure out the normal way, pick up even more crawling speed, and then we will really be in trouble!

I'm pretty sure this stage will be a fun, crazy, new adventure for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment