I was decorating cupcakes one night and Rondalynn was in her car walker and kept coming over to me and wanted to see what I was doing.
So I picked her up and put her in her table high chair next to me. She watched my every move like a hawk and got all excited each time I picked up a cupcake to start decorating. After a couple cupcakes I decided to take one of the "naked" not decorated cupcake and let her have it.
I sat it on her tray and she squealed with delight as she quickly grabbed it with both hands ripped into pieces and starting shoveling those pieces into her month!
Of course this was a camera moment!
After two destroying, playing with, and eating two cupcakes she was done and the sleepy bug was hitting her so I cleaned her up and put her to bed.
But she was so cute I can't wait to see what she will do with a frosted giant cupcake for her birthday! Hahaha!


No comments:
Post a Comment