Today is the start of my last week of the first trimester! According to my doctor that is, which since it's a week earlier than some doctors I will happily take it!
Let's see how the Little Bean will be spending their last week in the first trimester!
* The Little Bean's measures from head to heel at a whopping three inches and may weigh as much as half an ounce!
* Now starts the time when the Little Bean will start to look really cute in all those coming up ultrasounds like the 12 week one later this upcoming week!
* The proportions of Little Bean are changing this week starting with the head and slowing working it's way down the body so it can catch up!
* Arms, legs, and fingers are starting to tamper out as well so are starting to take on that newborn look and shape!
* And the Little Bean's posture is starting to strengthen out and not be so curled up!
Not a bad way at all to end the last week of the first trimester!
And as always as the Little Bean grows inside that means mommy is growing on the outside!
This week mommy is really rocking the baby bump thanks in part to the way my uterus is tilted and also probably due to some bloating and other fun pregnancy symptoms!
Speaking of pregnancy symptoms let's see how those have treated mommy this past week!
* Fatigue - Once again fatigue takes the award for biggest symptom this week and it once again hit me hard! On a bittersweet note now that Rondalynn is teething more she is taking a longer nap in the afternoon. So while I hate every second of watching my baby girl in pain the extra nap time is nice for this mommy.
* Potty time - I'm still going to empty my bladder about every hour but luckily the other bathroom issue caused by pregnancy didn't show up this week so thank the pregnancy Gods for that!
* Flutters - Another plus of the way my uterus is tilted is I have already started to feel those sweet and precious little flutters of the Little Bean! Not all the time but at least a couple of times a day and I love and soak up every bit of it when I do!
* Cravings - I thought I had bad cravings when I was pregnant with Rondalynn but oh man have I been proved wrong! I have craved not only something new every day but three or four new things every day and because of that I try not to cave into them and find healthy things in the house to eat. Which I won't lie with a huge fruit recall right now hasn't been too helpful!
* Smells - I'm still smelling a lot but it's not as bad as last week and most of the smells I can handle a lot better than last week. I hope this is one that stays mild from now on!
* Irritability - Again I'm happy to report that this one hasn't been too bad this week either! Only twice did I get super irritated and once I had a mild dose of it! Another symptom I hope is going to lessen as the weeks go on!
So there you go everyone! Week 11 is down and we start the last week of this first trimester in Little Bean's pregnancy!




No comments:
Post a Comment