Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 23, 2014

15 Weeks!

Today I'm 15 weeks!! Yay!!

Now it's time to see how what the Little Bean is doing inside it's little baby oven!


*The Little Bean is measuring in this week at about 5 inches in length and 2 whole ounces! 

*Those cute little nose and lips and the important taste buds are all formed!

*The baby is starting to be covered by a soft fine hair called lanugo starting on the head and moving down.

*Even though those cute little peepers are hidden underneath fused eyelids for the next 11-12 weeks the baby can still sense light if you were to shine a light on my tummy.

*And lastly an interesting baby fact is most of the time baby girls will start showing mouth movements earlier than baby boys.

With all that growing on the outside here is how mommy is growing on the outside!


Not going to lie I love my little baby bump!!

This past week here is what pregnancy has brought me!

*Energy - Yay! It was only a tiny bit but I will happily take it! I found myself waking up in the morning and after breakfast having more energy then all the past days and it lasted for a couple of hours. But once this week I got the energy and nesting bug all day and hit my chore, errand, and to do list hard! I slept very well that night from being tired but felt great that I got to cross off so much from my every growing to do list!

*Bathroom - I was hoping that now because I'm a couple weeks into my second trimester that my bladder would have gotten the memo and my bathroom trips would slow down some until I got to the third trimester. But no such luck, in fact I have had to pee even more this past week and my water intake hasn't increased at all! But honestly we couldn't go anywhere unless I peed before hand and then I would always have to pee again once we got to where ever we were going!

*Pain - I'm still having some chest pain thanks to my blood clots but I'm also having a little pain in my upper abdomen but that is most likely from stretching and the start of pregnancy heartburn.

*Heartburn - Speaking of heartburn I was blessed with that lovely symptom one night this week and I thanked the Heavens for inventing Tums!

*Bleeding gums - Yep still have this one going and but it hasn't gotten any worse from last week so that's a plus especially on the blood thinners since I have to even watch bleeding gums closely while I'm on them, just like I honestly have to monitor paper cuts as well!

*Hunger - Yep I've got the pregnancy hunger monster going pretty strong! Normally it's only in the evening and night that is the worse but I also want to eat breakfast every morning as soon as I'm up and will sometimes wake up in the middle of the night with my body thinking I'm wasting away! But it hasn't gotten down that I still need to get hunger between lunch and dinner but I make sure I still eat lunch. You would think with all this eating my body believes it needs to do I wouldn't have lost a pound!

*Flutters - Lastly the Little Bean definitely shows me daily how strong they are getting with their little kicks, punches, rolls, and flips getting a little stronger each day!

So there we have another week in the book and only 22 to 23 more chapters to add! 

No comments:

Post a Comment