I get so excited to do these weekly update!
It just marks another week down and one more week closer to the Little Bean getting here!
Plus these weeks are going by a lot faster then Rondalynn's pregnancy because now my days are filled with taking care of Squeaky as well the normal errands, doctor's appointments, house work, and cooking!
So let's see what the Little Bean is doing this week!
* The Little Bean is measuring in at 4 - 4 1/2 inches long and 1 3/4 - 2 ounces!
* That adorable little face is already working those face muscles by smiling, frowning, grimacing, and all those other fun facial expressions!
* All those tiny organs, muscles, and nerves have started working and functioning!
* If the Little Bean is a boy the Prostate is forming this week and if the Little Bean is a girl her ovaries are starting to form eggs!
* The intestines that were being housed in the umbilical cord are now further into that little body!
* Lastly the liver is starting to secrete bile and the pancreas is starting to make insulin!
And as always this is what the outside of the baby oven is looking like this week!
I swear that I didn't look this pregnant until I was at least 20 weeks with Rondalynn! Hahaha!
Here is what mommy was up to this past week!
* Fatigue - I've decided that I'm forever going to be tired and I will never have energy again! Hahaha! I still work through it and do everything that I normally do but I'm ready for bed by 8pm!
* Potty time - My bathroom breaks are still hourly and now I'm even getting up a couple more times a night then I was before!
* Flutters - The Little Bean is getting stronger and stronger and I'm feeling those flutters and movements even more every day!
* Hunger - The pregnancy appetite has kicked in! I'm still staying healthy with my eating and I don't fall for that "eating for two" pregnancy excuse but I have increased my calorie intake so the Little Bean can get bigger and healthy!
* Pain - I've been having a lot of pain in m hips, abdomen, and chest but my post on Sunday will explain more about that!
* Bleeding gums - Almost every day last week when I brush my teeth my gums start the bleeding game! Of course nothing too crazy but they still bleed!
* Itching - Lastly this week by skin has been more itchy than normal, mostly my stomach. I'm sure most of it is because of the dry Arizona Summer and some meds I'm taking but it still sucks!
Once again there you go! Now let's close week 13 up and open up week 14!




No comments:
Post a Comment