Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 17, 2013

I Am Not Alone

A friend on Facebook posted this when she was about 29 or 30 weeks and I LOVED it!

Now that Little Miss is almost or just over three pounds and her movements are getting so much strongly and shockingly more active if you can believe it I knew it was the perfect time to post it!


I cry every single time I read this!

I completely love feeling her move inside of me and even though I will love every millisecond of her being here after she is born but I know I will still miss her movements inside of me!

I make sure that Ron says goodbye to her before work or talks to her in the morning because I know how much she loves his voice and feeling his warm hand or the raspberries he does on my tummy because I love her reaction to it! And if I haven't felt her move for more than 30 minutes or so, which is odd for how active she is, I know that Ron will get her to move within a couple minutes or less.

And Little Miss must know the days that I'm feeling sick or having a bad day because she makes sure that she is very active and always let's me know I'm not alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment