Even though I wasn't really sick during my first trimester not a lot of food sounded good to me but that was not the case for my second trimester!
So today I bring you the biggest cravings of my second trimester!
Homemade donuts!
Pork! Almost all kinds of pork!
Bagels!
Brownies!
Monte Cristo Sandwiches!
Pineapple smoothie!
Coasta Vida's Sweet Pork Salad!
Kraft Mac & Cheese!
Pineapple and olives!
Pears, Brie cheese, and cracker!
Eggo Waffles!
Arby's which is weird because I'm not a big fan of Arby's!
Hot Pockets!
In-N-Out but I blame this one on an episode of How I Met Your Mother!
Bahama Bucks!
Red Vines!
Bananas!
Hot chocolate and maple glazed donuts!
I know it doesn't look like I kept on the healthy train this trimester but I promise most of these were a one time thing and I added a lot of veggies, grains, protein, and other healthy stuff with it to even it out!



















No comments:
Post a Comment