Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 7, 2013

28 Week OB Appointment!

Another week and another OB appointment!

Today's 28 week appointment was just like I like them, nice and uneventful!

Highlights from this week's visit are:

*I gained almost a pound and a half in a week! But my doctor thinks part if not half of it is all Little Miss and her growing amount of fluid and growing placenta. But weight gain is a good thing right now even at a pound a week!

*Even though my hips are still slightly hurting my hips, uterus, and cervix are still getting that lovely gold star of approval!

*Baby bump is still happily and slowly growing.

*My labs all check out with a nice and normal blood count! 

*We got the time for our c-section but once again we aren't announcing the date or time so that little info was more to just tease you! Hehehehe, sorry!

*And lastly my favorite part is chasing down Little Miss to see her! The keyword there is chasing her down which made us unable to get an ultrasound picture of her but I'm fine with that and loving how active she is! Plus I know soon she will be running out of room as she gets bigger to hid from the ultrasound. But just because she can't hide from the ultrasound probe for long doesn't mean she can't show her dislike with it! She gave the ultrasound probe a few good kicks to let us know her dislike! Her heartbeat is a wonderful 150 BPM, she looks beautiful and healthy, and she is weighing about 2 lbs and 6-9oz! My doctor says by the time I'm 30 weeks she could easily weigh in at just a little over 3 lbs!

Yep another wonderful and uneventful appointment! It's crazy to think I only have 10 or 11 of these left!

No comments:

Post a Comment