Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 14, 2013

29 Week OB Appointment!

Another week and another weekly OB appointment in the books!

It wasn't as uneventful as some of my others but it was as crazy eventful as others so I'll take it! Plus I only have eight to nine of these left as long as Little Miss obeys her orders for mommy and daddy and stays put until I'm 38 or 39 weeks. But I will let 37 weeks and only 37 weeks slide if she is being too impatience! 

Now on with the update!

*Who gained a pound and a half this week?!?! THIS GIRL! Given Little Miss is packing on the fat and I'm starting to build up more amniotic fluid for her to play in but I'm still going to take the weight gain! I'm still on a healthy weight track for this pregnancy which is always a plus as well!

*Still checking out perfectly in the uterus, cervix, and hips department! Yay gold stars for me!! Hehehehe! But I'm been have some more painful round ligament pain on the right side of my lower back and top of the right side of my pelvis but the doctor says I probably have it on the other side as well but because I have a severe stretched nerve on my right side it makes the pain much worse and a lot more noticeable. But as long as my hips are still holding strong that is all that matters!

*Slowly but surely the baby bump is growing and is also right on track! I won't lie though I wish I would get a little bigger so my belly button would pop but I may just have one of those belly buttons that won't pop. At least I have enough of a cute baby bump for our maternity photo shoot this weekend!

*All my labs came out perfect except for one............... my blood count. So once again after my appointment I had to go and get two units of blood but it wasn't that bad. See an eventful appointment but not as eventful as other appointments, at least not to me anyway!

*And lastly we just listened to Little Miss today and since she is getting bigger and room is getting smaller in there as well it didn't take us too long to chase her down with the Doppler! She is still very active though and has a beautiful heart beat of 152 BPM! Next week I hope we do another ultrasound though since I'm getting spoiled having one almost every week!

So there is my recap for this week's OB appointment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment