Today I'm officially 32 weeks and starting out my EIGHTH month of pregnancy!
Wow! In June if you would have asked me I would have said it was about ten light years away for me to be able to say I'm eight months pregnant! That warp speed is a wonder! Hahahaha!
Now on to this week's pregnancy highlights!
*I'm still having a good amount of energy but only for a few hours after waking up each morning. So I normally get up, get ready for the day, take my vitamins and such, eat breakfast, then hurry and run any errands I have before coming home to clean before I hit the tired wall and don't want to do much more. I've even gotten to the point where I prep everything I can for dinner in the morning so at night I can just pop it in the oven or throw it all on the stove to cook! But I have a feeling this lovely bit of energy I have to going to be going away soon!
*I'm doing better with not having the urge to pee every ten minutes during the day and can go twenty to thirty now without the urge when I'm not doing anything and longer if I'm out and about but every night like an alarm clock I'm having to get up and go every hour! Yeah it doesn't help me with getting much sleep!
*Speaking of much sleep I can only lay on my sides now to sleep! Every time I lay on my back for more than five or ten minutes my sciatic nerve gets all funky and causes horrible cramps and numbness down that side of my body! Then at night I can only lay on one side for so long until I have to turn and get comfortable again which luckily right now doesn't take too long to do. I try to do my turning with my bathroom breaks to help me get a little more sleep!
*The girls are still tender and I've had to get a bra extender so they feel a little more comfortable and my lungs and diaphragm doesn't feel like they are in a vice!
*While we are talking of lungs and diaphragm they are now becoming the best BFF's ever as well as all others of my internal organs that are now squished up together on top of my expanding uterus! This is a fun thing that Little Miss now loves because it's more play toys as well as stretching out in my rib cage! But will all that crowding up there I know have to sit straight up to eat, can only eat smaller portions at every meal, and if I'm in a laying/sitting up position for too long I'll start to get really short of breath and set my asthma off.
*Even though I have to eat even smaller meals more often I still have a pretty wonderful relationship with food! And it's awesome how now that I'm pregnant I tend to make sure I'm eating when I'm suppose to and not whenever I felt hungry before I got pregnant. I was scared of that in the beginning of my pregnancy that my horrible habit of eating would be hard to break but luckily I've had no issues with that at all!
*Heartburn is still around but a lot more manageable because I've realized a new eating pattern for my squished up for tummy. Also luckily I can control the heartburn with just Tums which is great!
*My hips are stretching more but they aren't that painful and no more pain than I've had in the past with my hips. If I bend over wrong they don't get too happy but for the most part the stretching has been pretty good so far!
*My emotions have leveled out this week and I haven't had any bouts of random crying or anything like that.
*Lastly as always is my baby bump!
It's starting to pop out more as we end the last 5-7 weeks of this pregnancy!



No comments:
Post a Comment