Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Would You Like a Bottle of Sugar!?!

First I have to start this post off with a shout out to my most wonderful and amazing husband the best daddy to be!

Yesterday I was feeling very, very blah and it only got worse as the day went on even though I didn't think it could get worse!

Ron called as always on his way home from work and from us texting during the day here and there and probably the way I sounded he could tell that I wanted nothing more but to stay in bed and feel better!

He also knows that even though I felt like a zombie extra from The Walking Dead that I still needed to eat dinner so he often to pick something up on the way home.

The only thing at the time that sound good was a chocolate frosty from Wendy's and Taco Bell (which is beyond odd and funny seeing as before I got pregnant I hated Taco Bell!) But I didn't want him to stop at both places and told him I will live without the frosty and could get it another day since nothing else at Wendy's sounded good. 

When he got home about an hour later he walked in not only with Taco Bell but with a chocolate frosty as well! 

He stopped at both places because he is made purely of awesome!

Yes I know I'm spoiled but this was the first time that I've said something from two places sounded good and he was kind and wonderful enough to go to both!

I know I won't abuse this or honestly will probably never suggest something from two places since it's a hassle but I still had to post about it and my amazing husband!!

Okay now on with the post!

On Halloween I had my weekly OB appointment appointment for that week and I also go the fun pleasure of doing my pregnancy glucose test that day too!

I know perfect day to do it, right?

I had to fast from midnight until I took the test so I got there right at 8:30 am, signed in, and then when I got called back I was given a fruit punch flavor bottle of pretty much liquid sugar to drink in five minutes or less!

In case you are wondering I did it in about two and a half minutes!

I've heard a lot of women complain about how this drink taste but, 


I found it to be pretty darn tasty! Like if fruit punch Kool-Aid and Hawaiian Punch got together and had a baby it would be this drink! And it wasn't just because I hadn't eaten or drank anything in over eight hours, either. It actually tastes good!

Then I had to wait an hour again with nothing to eat or drink, then they took my blood and sent it off to the lab!

After a couple of days I got my results and.......................................

******************************

*****************************

**************************

************************

**********************

********************

******************

****************

**************

************

**********

********

******

****

**

*

I PASSED WITH FLYING COLORS!!!

YAY!!

Even though I said the drink was tasty I'm glad I passed because I didn't want to do the three hour test at all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment