Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

31 Week OB Appointment!

Holy Cow things are just going by at record speed!

I could have sworn I did my 30 week OB appointment post yesterday! And now it's time for the 31 week OB post and before you know it, it will be January and Little Miss will be here!

It's great that things are going great and moving so quickly but it can slow down just a little bit!

So here are the highlights from this week!

*Gained a little less than a pound!

*Uterus and cervix still perfect!

*Hips are still spreading like they should be and besides for a little pain from the spreading they are holding up and doing wonderful!

*My labs are looking wonderful!

*My ear gets the stamp of approval and is deemed cleared up!

*And lastly Little Miss is looking and doing wonderful! Her heart beat was a beautiful 148 BPM and she is between 3 pounds and 8-12 ounces. The doctor is positive she will be over four pounds at the next appointment! She is still active as she can be with her getting bigger and we almost had a good shot of her face but she moved and turned into my uterus right at the right moment so I couldn't get a profile picture! It's okay and I'll let it slide now because the camera will be out A LOT after she is born!

There you have it! Another boring but great appointment is in the records!

No comments:

Post a Comment