Most people would wonder why I would post this on a baby blog but it is a historic event that happened while I was pregnant and because of my love for history I want Little Miss to know the major things all the good and the bad while she was baking!
On November 22, 1963 President John F. Kennedy, the 35th President of The United States, was shot and killed while in a Presidential motorcade in Dallas, Texas.
So this year would mark the 50th Anniversary of this tragic event.
Even after 50 years there is still a lot of theories on the event but one thing is for sure it was heartbreaking to the Nation to lose such a young, smart, and spirited President.
It's a sad part of our history but I can only hope after 50 years we have learned from it and it would teach people who may disagree with other views that violence is never the answer.
I hope we can teach Little Miss this as well as her future siblings.



No comments:
Post a Comment