The first Saturday of November we had Little Miss's baby shower!
But I have so many pictures that I decided just to share them with you with little to no comments because this post is already going to be pretty long from just the pictures!
My mom took this before she left her house for the shower. It's her basket of grandma love gift! Hehehehe!
Shelia had to get my nails all pretty for the shower! The end result was flamingo fingernails and baby feet toenails!
My niece and nephew, Alex and Kalia hamming it up!
The castle diaper cake Kalia picked out for Shelia to make and the Thank You bags I made for the shower guest!
Flamingo sugar cookies!
Pink and green mini cherry chip cupcakes!
Getting my toes did!
A clothes line with some of Little Miss's outfits that we had already gotten!
Chatting with the fabulous Kelley (Holmes) Brown! We have been friends since the first grade so over 20 years!
Brittany and McKenzie!
Cary being her funny and awesome self!
Some of my faces in these pictures are beyond funny so I hope you enjoy!
I love how my Drandma Linda was so excited through the how shower! She is completely happy and excited for her first great grandbaby!
Hahahahaha! I don't even know what was going on with this picture!
My friend Kelley made everything in this gift! And a few of these Ron and I are going to use in Little Miss's newborn photo shoot!
From the soon to be great aunt Lou Lou!
My other long time friend Mikey gave us this lifesaver of a bouncy!
This "Effin Cute" onesie is from the fabulous Kimmy Pie! I love this onesie!
This gift is from my Great Aunt JoAnn who is like a third grandma to me! Her daughter, Ruth, said her mom made her drive her to five different stores until she found the exact outfit for Little Miss! The gift also came with homemade burp clothes, hair bow, and a baby bracelet. I would be lying if I didn't get all misty when I opened this gift!
This orange bag of awesome is from the fabulous Tarin! It was full of fun clothes! Little Miss is totally going to be rocking the fashion world when she gets here!
This is the flamingo fleece blanket that Echo is making. It's not done yet but she still wanted to show off what was done and I can't wait for it!
This is another bag from my parents and siblings! If you can't tell they are very excited for Little Miss to get here!
Grandpa bought this for her! It's more for when she is a year but of course I'll have her wear it! I'm even going to make a hair bow that matches!
Those outfits on my lap are ones I wore as a baby and one that not only did I wear as a baby but do did my mom!
An apron for my future little baker!
Another cute flamingo blanket!
My aunt Lori gave me this frame! You put a newborn picture in it, the card from her hospital bassinet, and her hospital ID bracelet in it!
A cute little diaper cake from one of the sister I visit teach! It was so cute I almost didn't want to take it apart!
My Goodwill find with Little Miss's ultrasound photos on it!
Lastly this is a sign I made for Little Miss's room from one of my favorite songs!
The shower was wonderful and a ton of people came to show their love and support!
Thank you everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment