Another Friday, another week, and another step closer to Little Miss getting here!
Holy cow, time is flying by!
So here is how the last week has been for this pregnant mama!
*Glorious energy has filled my days except for today but I think that's due to the massive storm that has rolled in and my hips ache from the combo of storm, stretching, and a baby's head moving down into them! But it has been wonderful this week to cross a lot of things off my list, even things I didn't have on my list got crossed off!
*Still feeling the need to visit the bathroom every 15 or 20 minutes but it's mostly the worse when I've been sitting and go to get up. It doesn't matter if I've been sitting for an hour or 5 minutes my bladder feels like it's going to burst!
*The ladies upstairs are not as sore as they were last week but they still have their moments and I know it's only going to get better before it gets worse!
*Food is my constant friend and I joke that I feel like I have to eat as much as I have to pee! But since everything is being pushed up into my chest along with a baby it's harder to eat bigger meals so I have to have smaller meals or snacks! But I'm still eating healthy and luckily I've been craving a lot of salad so we've been having that almost every night with dinner as well!
*I've had some crazy craving this week like Taco Bell! I completely hate Taco Bell but more than once it has sounded like the best thing in the entire world! I've also craved lemonade, oranges, salad, steak, shaved iced, Scooby Doo fruit snacks, and Cherrios!
*Heartburn has gotten better this week and it hasn't hit as often or as bad which is very nice!
*Because last week my round ligament pain wasn't that bad it had to make it up this week but that also could be because of how active I've been as well!
*My knee is doing better an besides for today, again because of the storm, it hasn't hurt as bad and so far *knock on wood* it has given out anymore this week but I have it wrapped during the day and have it elevated when I'm sitting or laying down.
*Emotions have been okay but a little goofy. Like you would think a pregnant women would cry when they watch Titanic, which I did earlier this week. Nope didn't cry at all but again I've seen it so many times that could be why. But I watched Terminator 2 and sobbed like a baby at the end when the the Terminator melted himself!
*I'm still getting Braxton Hicks and contractions but I'm trying to drink a lot of water while I'm active so if I overdo it I won't have that many Braxton Hicks or contractions. But I've still gotten a few during the week.
*Lastly at the end of my post is my weekly baby bump!
Very slowly getting bigger as we are in the home stretch but I love how cute it is!



No comments:
Post a Comment