Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, November 8, 2013

29 Weeks!

Today I'm 29 weeks and since I'm not going to a full 40 weeks this means I only have about nine to ten weeks left!!

Eeeeekkkkkkk!

It's so exciting and even though it sounds like a long way off I know it's going to fly by!

Now on to how this past week has been in pregnancy world!

*I had a really good amount of energy that I can't complain about at all! I even have all my baby shower thank you cards done, gifts gone through and sorted, and the two duplicate items returned already and the shower wasn't even a week ago! Yeah I won't lie I kinda feel like a Rockstar! Hahahaha!

*Finally the Sandman and me are on the same page but now I'm getting horrible leg cramps in the middle of the night unless I eat a banana before bed! And it's mostly all in my right leg so maybe Little Miss protests the nights I don't have a banana and lays on my nerve or something! Either way it hurts and sucks! I get them and have to get up and walk to the bathroom to get the cramp to stop which is okay seeing as I normally have to go to the bathroom around that time anyway!

*Speaking of potty time I'm definitely back to my first trimester bladder but this time around I have an almost 3 pound little girl inside using it as her own personal work out machine! But I will take every potty trip and jump on my bladder with a smile because it will all be worth it in a few weeks!

*Hello Girls! The ladies upstairs have decided to add some fun and eye candy to this party and caused me to have to go out and get a whole cup size bigger bra! Not going to lie this is a perk both Daddy and I are happy about so they can keep up with this growing thing they got going on right now! Hahaha!

*Nasal congestion has gotten slightly worse but I don't know if it's fully pregnancy related or it's pregnancy plus allergies, season/weather changing, and some nesting I've been doing!

*I'm still BFF's with food and I'm having some fun and healthy cravings like salad, which by the way is going with dinner tonight because it sounds amazing! I've also had some not so healthy ones but nothing too bad!

*My emotions have been pretty normal this week minus an episode of The Walking Dead where Darryl cried and since his character is such a tough guy and bad boy it got the better of my pregnancy hormones and I cried right along with him! I got made fun of for it but I still cried right along with him!

*Even with the cooler weather and the fan blowing on me at night this week I started feeling like the surface of the Sun again! In fact I fell asleep one night still playing on my phone and the light woke me up later in the middle of the night and before I realized it was my phone I was pretty sure it was a new planet circling it's new found heat source! Normally this is the time I love because I can put the thicker blankets on the bed, pull out my thicker pajama pants, and cuddle right up to Ron every night and it's perfect! Now I'm on my far side of the bed, in the thinnest pajamas I own, my hair pulled up, sheet barely covering me, and the fan blowing on high in my direction! I feel bad for my poor husband and how I must freeze him out some nights!

*Still rocking and loving my full and amazing hair!!

*The round ligament pain is getting slightly worse in my lower back and right hip, which is my worse hip. But it's nothing too bad or that I can't handle. I just walk a little more stiff like for a minute or two when I first get up and things stretch a little bit from sitting or laying. But so far I'm very proud of how my hips have been holding up to all the stretching and weight!

*Holy Tums and Antacid Batman have I had heartburn this week! Normally it hits me when I'm laying down so now I try to pop some Tums about five or ten minutes before laying down and start in a laying/sitting up position for another five or ten minutes while I drink some water before fully laying down. It's a funny routine but if it keeps the heart burn away I will happily do it!

*I'm still getting the occasional Braxton Hicks contractions but again they are really nothing. I did this week have a full on normal contraction and honestly it wasn't too bad just really uncomfortable and was felt through my tummy/uterus and my lower back. I know they can get a lot worse but this one wasn't too bad.

*Lastly as always to end my weekly post is my baby bump photo!!
  

Still little but still loving it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment