Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, June 3, 2013

6 Weeks!

Today I'm are 6 weeks!
Yay! But I won't lie this days feel like they are going by at the pace of a dead rock stuck in tree sap!
I'm sure a lot of soon to be first time mommies think that at some point along the way!
This week the pregnant symptoms have gotten a bit stronger which I'm not too sure I like most of the time! But oh well it will all be worth it!
So this week..............
*I've been slightly more nauseous here and there*

*I can no longer say I have a 12+ hour bladder since I'm going every hour or two*

*I'm super hungry most of the time but I still eat healthy and how I should*

*I'm super tired and find myself wanting to go to bed by 8:30pm*

*I've had some slight increase will all emotions but luckily so far nothing too crazy*

*The pooch in the photo below doesn't look too big but I honestly have a pooch going*

*And the chest area is still painful and sore which so far is the worse part of this*

So there you go, the 6 week update!
Below is my 6 week baby bump photo for you all to enjoy!


Keep coming back to see all the fun, updates, and adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment