Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, June 28, 2013

10 Weeks!

We are officially in the double digit weeks of pregnancy as today starts week 10!

Now as I said in my Moving On Up post my due date was moved up a few days so now you get my weekly updates on Friday meaning this week you technically get two! Hahahaha! Lucky right!?!

So he is the low down on the week!

*I'm starting to having more energy! Yay! It's mostly in the morning and afternoon and then by the late afternoon and evening I'm back to being super tired!

*Once again only one word is needed CONSTIPATION! 

*The girls are not as painful which is a wonderful thing! At times before even just moving my arm and grazing them had me almost in tears!

*I've noticed this week that I'm been a little more moody but I've tried very hard to keep it in check and think through my thoughts and emotions before doing or saying anything.

*Nausea (knock on wood) hasn't been too bad except for last night it kinda sucked but it seems to be slowing down as well.

*My appetite is pretty much steady and how it's been the last few weeks but I don't feel the urge as often to rip someone's throat out if they try to take or share my food.

*I've been having a lot more cravings! My biggest one right now is BBQ! Just thinking about it gets my tummy growling and my mouth watering!

*My hips decided to join the pregnancy game and have slowing and painfully started stretching. Yuck times a billion! But from what I've read and advice from other mommies this passes and most of the stretching will be done early in my second trimester! I hope so because I'm more than use to hip pain but this is a completely different type and I'm not liking it as much!

*Lastly my clothes are feeling a little more snug and the baby belly is slowly working it's way outwards! I honestly can't wait until I'm big enough that people we know I'm obviously pregnant and not just carrying so junk in my mid section! Hahahaha!

And like every week.....................
  

Baby Belly week 10! And yes I'm rocking my over ten year old ducky pajama bottoms today because, come on admit it, they are awesome! Plus with it being people melting degrees outside I'm not going anywhere so more reason to wear them!

So there you have the week 10 update! Now only 30 more to go so come back every Friday to hear what is up and see how the baby belly is popping!

No comments:

Post a Comment