Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, June 10, 2013

Hello Baby Truex at 7 weeks!

Hello from week 7!
This means I'm halfway done with my first trimester!
It still feels like forever away!! Hahahahaha!
I have to say this is worse then a five year old waiting for Christmas!

But anywho let's roll with all that has been happening this week in pregnancy land!

*Nausea had arrived and hit! I'm still lucky that it's not every day and most of the time isn't too bad but instead of it being mostly in the morning it likes to hit me at dinner time! Of course it would be the worse at the best meal of the day!

*The girls up top are starting to take over and they hurt like none other! I've had to go once again and get another bra which I won't lie I'm enjoying the boost in the bust!

*I'm sure my bladder is the size of a mouse bladder because I make at least 5 bathroom trips and day and at least two at night! I know this will get worse before it gets better but I miss my "I woke in the medical field bladder" that only needed to be emptied three times a day and let me sleep through the night!

*Emotions are running high and I'm trying to always keep that in mind so I don't seem snappy! I know I have a couple of time and I feel horrible about it! Also the water works come on out of no where! I cried over the Reese's commercial about the friend that eats his friend peanut butter cups and at the end it asks how long will they not talk to each other! Sad right! Also I cry at any birthday scene at all live action, cartoon, video game, etc, etc!

*I've become what I can only image a T-Rex is like when their food is taken! I'm eating more, not like a ton more but I don't want to share it much or even think about sharing!

*Constipation................ one word is all you need for that!

*My skin is now super sensitive at night! Some night Ron will go to cuddle while I'm asleep and I have a minor freak out and startle away! It honestly makes me sad!

*Lastly the baby pooch is there and rocking this size for a bit before jumping back up to get on the expanding wagon!

Now time for the Week 7 Baby Belly Photo!!
  
 Yep that's the baby pooch!

One last thing before I leave I had my appointment today and.................................


 Introducing Baby Truex!!

They gave me a DVD with the ultrasound that they and then they add it each time you get an ultrasound! So once Blogger lets me uploaded you all will get to enjoy that! 

Ron thinks it has a frog shape and I think it's more of a crab shape (go figure right!)
The Munkin is measuring at 7 weeks, is just the right size, and has a heartbeat of 122 that I got to see and hear today!
It was the most beautiful sound ever and makes my love greater and my excitement grow!!

 That's it's for the week 7 update but keeping checking back for more posts and updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment