Today starts week 8 of this pregnancy journey and one week closer to my 2nd trimester!
Last week actually went by with good speed so I'm hoping that it will continue to do that!
So how are things going? Well let me tell ya!
*Just when I thought I spent enough time in the bathroom my bladder decided that it wanted to increase the potty breaks! I miss my super bladder!
*Nausea is still there but not too bad anymore but it still hits me mostly in the evening and now certain smells bring it on! Yesterday I fried Brats for dinner and the smell made me so sick that I couldn't even eat them!
*Cravings are hitting and so far they haven't been too crazy! I almost always want some type of fruit, cereal hits high on the craving list and actually helps to soothe my upset stomach at times, I could eat steak every night, over easy eggs, tomato soup, waffles, and once or twice certain fast food places like McDonalds and Filibertos! Lucky those last two I try not have very often even when the craving is crazy intense!
*The "girls" are still doing their growing and painful thing. I don't mind the growth at all but I'm done with the pain part!
*Emotions are still high and I find myself trying not to cry at some of the smallest things but I've been able to keep that in check!
*I didn't think my protection of my food could get worse but I was wrong! If you want to think about having a bite of my food you need to tread lightly and submit a formal request in writing before I will even think of sharing with you! Ron has been great though and he knows if it's something I'm craving to not just take some but to wait until I offer which even though I'm like a Mama bear protecting her cub when it comes to my food I tend to still offer to share!
*Acne! Hello High School Skin! Hahahaha! Luckily it's not too bad right now and I'm trying to stay on top of it and clean my face often to help with the breakouts.
*I'm always super tired and could take a three hour nap and then go to bed at 8 pm and be completely fine and ready for bed!
*And lastly the baby pooch is slowing down in growing, for now that is but to me it's still there and I love it!
With that being said here is this week's belly photo!
8 weeks baby belly!
So there is my weekly update from the pregnancy journey! Come back each week and more to see the weekly updates and all the other fun things going on!



No comments:
Post a Comment