Ron and I very much believe in the Philosophy of "Our parents, grandparents, great grandparents, etc, etc.. didn't have this or that and we/they turned out just fine!"
Honestly I love this view because in a lot of things it's true like in the case of the new must have wipe warmers! I promise you this item will not be on our registry and if we got it as a gift even though I would be forever grateful for your kindness and thinking to get us something I would probably take it back and get something else. I mean my generation and the ones before that didn't suffer from Post Traumatic Cold Wipey Syndrome and I don't think most kids these days without the luxury of one will suffer either!
Okay sorry got off as a little rant and didn't mean to sound mean or crazy there! While we both believe in this we (well mostly me) fell into the book trap and joined the millions of parents out there by buying.....................
What To Expect When You're Expecting
Or as some call it the Pregnancy Bible!
It has some good info, pictures, advice, and suggestions. Some of which I'm glad we bought the book for and others that just make me more than laugh! But it's still fun to read every week what's going on and have a break down of each month in a whole variety of topics!
And even though I'm still big on my Philosophy I would recommend this for first time parents to have through all their pregnancies since there is some interesting things in it!



No comments:
Post a Comment