Well I found out today that due to the size of the baby my due date is now January 24th!
Yes I know this may not seem like a big thing but it puts me three days closer to everything and that make it a big deal to me! It's like gaining three days without doing anything! Hahahaha!
Now with that being said I'll officially be 10 weeks on Friday!
So how does that change my blog post?
Well tomorrow I will still do my "What's Going On In There Week 9" post but after that they will be moved to Mondays and my weekly updates will now be on Fridays starting this Friday!
Even though I know the date is moved up by three days it doesn't mean that Baby Truex will come three days earlier but it's nice to still get to certain points sooner even if it's only by three day!



No comments:
Post a Comment