We have entered into not only our 9th week but also my third month of pregnancy! When I figured out that it was the start of my third month it actually hit me that not only have these first months flown by but the last six months will be at an end before we know it!
So here is the update on how things are going!
*My little bouts of tiny nausea that I get every so often have subsided some which even though I don't get sick that often it's nice to have it less often!
*Just when I thought the chest area couldn't be anymore sore it decides to prove me wrong big time, almost forcing me to sleep in a bra to help me feel better!
*I'm still finding myself on the verge of crying over the smallest things, like the Heat beating the Spurs or for all the corner pieces of the brownies being gone!
*I started having very mild cramping which my doctor say is fine and it's because of the way my uterus is moving and positioned and I don't need to worry about it but it still isn't fun since they feel like mild menstrual cramps!
*If we fry anything in the house it will make me beyond sick to my stomach! This one makes me sad since I love using my fryer!
*I still have a mild cause of pregnancy acme that I'm not too happy about but at least it's a minor thing!
*I've been more tired then I would like to be but the heat hasn't helped much with that!
*My happy and comfortable internal/external temperature that I once had is long gone and replaced with a small fire from hell especially at night! I am beyond hot almost all the time and I'm not even that far along!
*And lastly the baby pooch has slowed down a bit but because of the way my uterus is it's still there but as I get further along I'll even out with other women due around the same time I am!
Speaking of the baby belly.........
Here we are rocking week 9!
9 weeks down and only 31 left to go! Hahahaha!



No comments:
Post a Comment