The most common pregnancy symptom is nausea and throwing up, which is probably why babies are so cute so you'll go through it for the end result!
Luckily (knock on wood!) I haven't had this symptom too bad yet and hopefully I won't but the handful of times I have had it I wanted anything that would give me relief!
So to start out on those days I would have dry toast, which did help some but after a couple days of dry toast for breakfast you consider cutting the brakes on a bread truck!
So I took to the Google to find something else that would help and I came across an article called "What to and what not to drink while you're pregnant" So I figured what the hey let's check it out!
In the article they had a little list of "virgin cocktails" and right at the top of the list was this!
Pregnancy Pina Colada!
It's was mainly meant for those mommies-to-be to have and enjoy during cocktail time when they can't drink but many mommies-to-be have claimed that it is a wonderful morning sickness cure!
Now I love anything Pina Colada and figured well let's try it!
And Oh Holy Moses! It was wonderful and worked like a gem!
I figured for any of your lovely ladies who are pregnant or thinking of getting pregnant that you would not only like to know about this but would also like the recipe so here it is!
2 ounces coconut milk
1 1/2 ounces crushed pineapple
1 ounce pineapple juice
1/4 cup crushed ice
Brown sugar o taste (no more than one tablespoon)
I'm so glad that I found this so early on!



No comments:
Post a Comment