Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, June 21, 2013

Another Sneak Peek!

Sadly because of insurance and issues where my OB delivers I had to go in such for a new OB that delivers at a hospital that I'm more comfortable with!

I found this great doctor in Scottsdale and he is awesome!

He is the only one that follows his patients, spend as much time as you need with him for questions and concerns, does his own in office ultrasounds, and starting out in your pregnancy he doesn't feel the need to do a pelvic exam every visit unless it's needed!

Which getting a new OB that meant that I got another ultrasound!!

So here are the ultrasound pics of Baby Truex at 8 weeks!


Getting ready for the close up!


 I once again got to see and hear the heart rate and it was a healthy and steady 155 bpm! 


And lastly a close up! The baby was also pretty active and you could see it fluttering and moving around a bit in there! It makes me jealous that I can't feel that yet but even more excited for when I can!

He says the baby is measuring a little bigger than my dates so I may actually be due more on January 24th but it's still to early to truly tell so I'm still sticking with January 27th!

I'm completely in love already and so glad I got another chance to see the baby before my 11 week ultrasound!

Plus I now have more ultrasounds photos for my baby book and of course the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment