After a crazy couple of weeks I was rewarded with a follow up ultrasound of Little Bean to make sure he is growing on track, his systems are developing, and it will be safe to do a c-section earlier than 39 weeks if we needed to.
I love seeing ultrasounds of my babies! Don't get me wrong it's much better when they are out and I can see, love, hold, and enjoy them even more but until then I soak up the ultrasounds I get which I won't lie is one of the only huge pluses of being high risk!
So here you have a sneak peek of Little Bean at week 29!
That top area is my placenta but the somewhat round thing next to it is his abdomen!
The bottom part of his abdomen and that little circle in the middle of it is his tiny bladder!
This is his heart that is beating strong and healthy! He doesn't like to hold still very long so it took a little while to get a photo of all four chambers of the heart!
His Little diaphragm!
This is his head and that empty space above his little head is my very full bladder!
Lastly here he is waving to us at the end of the ultrasound and you can see some of his cute little face to the side there! I LOVE this photo just as much as I love the one of Rondalynn sucking her thumb during an ultrasound done of her around this gestation! I can't wait until I can count and kiss those little fingers, hand, and face!!
And because I love to play with the collage program my amazing husband bought me for my birthday a couple years ago here is what I did with that super cute ultrasound photo!
He checked out perfect in the ultrasound, is measuring about a week bigger than my due date, (which is perfectly fine and expected since his daddy was 9 lbs 3 oz at birth!) and we got the all clear if he needed to be born a couple weeks before 39 weeks but I'm still hoping to get him to his scheduled c-section date as long as he plays along with mommy's plan!









No comments:
Post a Comment