Today we are starting week 33!!!
Yay!
Let's see what Little Bean is going to be up to for this last week of the year!
* This week the Little Bean is coming in at 4 1/2 pounds and from here on out will be gaining about half a pound a week if not a little bit more until his debut!
* Because he is getting bigger and bigger at this point their is more baby than fluid inside his little womb home which is making his movements even more painful on his mommy!
* Right now he is also busy starting to receive my antibodies that will help build up and get his immune system ready for after he is born!
* His skin is now getting less and less red and wrinkled and as he builds up the fat he is starting to fill out more and look more like those cute little newborns!
* Even though at this point all of his bones are hard and strong his skull bones are still pretty pliable so he can be squeezed through the birth canal if that was the way he was making his debut. But it still nice and helpful during a c-section that his skull is like that to help the doctor out!
Another busy week for our Little Bean! And here is what the outside is looking like!
33 week baby bump!!!
And this is how the Little Bean has been treating his mommy this past week!
* Bleeding gums - Okay I actually had one day this week that both times I brushed my teeth there was no blood! Yay! I can't say that for the rest of the times but one is better than none!
* Contractions - I've had a little bit more of these over the past week but still nothing to be too alarmed with and nothing is a labor pattern! But Christmas Day I had contractions pretty much from mid morning on which I wasn't too thrilled about since they were pretty strong, uncomfortable, and came around every 10-30 minutes until I sat on the couch for a while and rested.
* Energy - I still wake up with a good amount of energy each day but this week by the time I'm starting dinner is about the time that my energy levels start to plummet! But I'm still able to finish dinner, feed Squeaky, get her ready for bed, eat dinner, and clean it up before those levels are completely gone!
* Hunger - The hunger bug is still strong with me this week and most of the time comes on in the evening and night. But once again I'm still being healthy with helping those hunger pains since again I want Little Bean's fat factory to be working at lot more and a lot harder than mommy's!
* Cravings - This week I haven't had as many but I've still gotten them and most of the time they are for something with shrimp or beef and lots of veggies! I just can't seem to get enough of the veggies!
* Potty time - Yep my potty time pattern has continued from last week and once again the potty and I are best of friends! Some days it is worse especially since Little Bean is so low, crammed in there without a lot of space, and spending a lot of time playing and head banging mommy's poor bladder! But it makes me glad that I have a medical field bladder that can withstand the pressure and amount of pee that it's dealing with right now!
* Swelling - For the most part the swelling has been doing the same thing it's done the past couple of weeks but once or twice this week they have decided to play the swelling game in the middle of the day as well. At least the swelling goes away fairy easily and quickly so I know it's not a sign of something else going on.
* Water - I can't get enough of it! My liter mug that I got when I had Rondalynn gets puts to great use during the day as I fill it up and empty it a few times a day! But hopefully all this water will help when it's time to put in an IV in this hard stick mommy for Little Bean's debut!
* Hip pain - I still have this and it's about the same as last week which is nice and makes me hopeful that they will play nice longer than they did for Rondalynn's pregnancy!
* Sleep - Thanks to my bladder and the way my son likes to lay and play inside mommy it's made it hard to get and stay comfortable to sleep at night but it's better than not being able to sleep at all!
* Nesting - Yep I still have the nesting bug and any sort of clutter is driving me nuts. Since I'm not allowed to pick up a lot of things or lift anything heavy it makes it a little hard to do certain things but luckily my husband has been awesome with helping me when I need it for the heavier things!
So that pretty much sums up this past week!
I can't wait to see what this next week has is store for us as the days get closer!




No comments:
Post a Comment