Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2014

30 Weeks!

Welcome to week 30!!

We are now starting the last ten weeks of pregnancy even though we know Little Bean will be here before those ten weeks are up!

With that being said let's see how Little Bean will be starting those last ten weeks!


* Little Bean is tipping the scales at 2 1/2 - 3 pounds and is about the length of that laptop you are enjoying this blog from!

* That all important brain continues to develop and grow at a rapid rate so he will be able to stuff it with all the knowledge he can once he is born!

* His cute little eyes can track light when shined on my tummy which is suppose to help with brain development as well!

* Right now Little Bean's personal pool of amniotic fluid is about a pint and a half but as that fat factory gets to working more and more he will have less room to swim about and now is the time when those cute, sweet movements and flutters will turn until karate chops and kicks!

Another busy week for our Little Bean and here is how that busy boy is looking on the outside!


30 weeks and I'm falling more and more in love with my baby bump every day!

This is who this last week has treated this mommy!

* Bleeding gums - Again let's just start with this one and get it out of the way because it's still going on!

* Contractions - This week like the last has been good on the contraction front! I've only had a couple every day and even one day I went without a single one! 

* Energy - I'm slowing getting more energy back from my pre term labor scare so that's a major plus especially since today is my baby shower for Little Bean and I don't want to be a slug though it! It's also nice to be able to get more things done on my list and be able to do all my everyday things as a mommy and wife and home!

* Temperature - If I thought I was warm last week this week has topped that especially at night when I have to have on my thinnest pajamas, nothing at all on my feet, the thinnest sheet in creation, and the fans on full blast! My favorite time of day is when I step out of the shower and the cold air hits me before I get dressed! Normally that is my least favorite part of the day!

* Hunger - This still isn't back all the way but did make a good appearance at Thanksgiving where I stuffed myself enough that I could and should have been rolled from the table!

* Cravings - Even though I don't have my full appetite back I've gotten my cravings back for sure! Thank goodness for my amazing husband that helps by taking me to satisfy the cravings or eats what cravings I make for dinner or lunch even if it's hot soup on an 80 degree day!

* Constipation - While this has been nothing like weeks before I have, have a small bout of it this week but luckily I was able to get on top of it early and fix the problem before it got too out of hand.

* Potty time - This week I have fully returned to my first trimester bladder and I'm taking hour to every other hour potty breaks! This has also allowed Rondalynn to find and start her when mommy goes into the bathroom I need to go in there too phase! Hahaha!

* Restless legs - Last week I didn't have an issue with this so I slacked on my grapes or banana before bed routine and then one night I was blessed with being woken up in the middle of the night with the world's worse charlie horse and restless legs! Even after a banana and grapes it took a little bit of time for them to subside so I could go back to sleep!

Another week in the book and the next one started! I can't believe how close we are getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment