Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Pretties!

On Monday we were over at Grandma Larson's house and she has all of her Christmas decor and pretties up!

She also had a spare set of lights just sitting on the table. I have wanted to take pictures of Rondalynn sitting next too/seeing a Christmas tree up and playing with a string of lights because I think they are adorable pictures! So I decided now was the best time to do it even though she wasn't in a Christmas outfit!

Here are the pictures of Rondalynn experiencing all the sights and pretties of Christmas for the first time!







This one is my most favorite! 

She was so gentle with the lights and ornaments (which grandma was smart and put the plastic and not breakable ones on the bottom of the tree!) and would just tap them with her finger and then gently hold or touch them!






She really loved the lights as well and really didn't try to put any part of it in her mouth!

It's been so fun everyday seeing her discover and experience new things but I was super excited for her to see and experience all the wonders and joys of Christmas!

From the look of these pictures it looks like she is really going to love and enjoy it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment